Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Moment with The Brat

Me: I'm on the way to the commissary. You want anything?


Brat: Can you bring me back some mandingo cherries?


Me: *blink*  Umm...NO. But I can bring you some MARASCHINO cherries. I'm pretty sure your dad doesn't want me to bring back any mandingos. 


The Man: Not at all.


Me: Also, Brat? When you get a chance, google mandingo.




I swear to you, these are REAL CONVERSATIONS that happen in my house.


**Also? I texted this conversation to her aunts, while laughing so hard I cried.


***But then I thought that this was too funny not to share. So here you go. 


****You're welcome.



3 comments:

Superjules said...

OMG.

Anonymous said...

Woooooow.

No. Really. Woooooow.

Mom2Jazz said...

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA...OMG...I think I may pee myself