Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday: The What I've learned from tracking my foods edition


  • There’s too much salt in my diet
  • There are too many CARBS(“SUGAR”) in my fancy hot beverage
  • EGGS HAVE TOO MUCH CHOLESTEROL
  • I felt bad having to type in I had 3 Yard House Beers. But not bad enough not to drink them
  • I need to workout to obtain more calories to eat I need to go to the gym more.
    • I WILL go to the gym if it means I can have dessert (my husband bought me a sour cream lemon pie. He is a saboteur)
    • Maintaining my hair is a bitch when I go to the gym every day
  • I can feel that my clothes fit differently, BUT. I can’t find my tape measure. This is also The Man’s fault.
  • Sometimes, livestrong recommends things with lower calories than what I just ate
    • But. If you recommend that I eat a tub of frosting because it’s less calories than something healthy, you’re doing it wrong.

 

Also? I NEED a cheat day. That cheat day is going to be SUPERBOWL SUNDAY.

 

3 comments:

miss tejota said...

Eating a tub of frosting is wrong, I don't like that.

Good luck in your adventure at being healthier. I'm cheering you on.

agirlnamedmel said...

yay for you!!! I'm going to start Daily Plate again. I need that shit in my face.

Laural Out Loud said...

Well, you make tracking look like a very very terrible thing to do! I really don't want to know all that stuff about my diet! So, yeah, no tracking for me. But on that same note, since you're not me, good job at the tracking!