Monday, November 15, 2010

Yep, even though I said I was going to do NaBloPoMo I didn't, because I can't be trusted to do anything for 30 days and so I haven't blogged in a week, but now that I have, it's a whiny post about my Fantasy Football. Deal.


So this team on the left, yeah...that's mine. YES. I AM SO LAZY THAT I DIDN'T EVEN COME UP WITH A NAME FOR MY TEAM. Although, quite frankly, I don't know that Mona Monday is better. But, WHATEVA. Because she's kicking my ass. I'm getting my ass kicked by a girl on a stripper pole. Gah!

To be fair, a lot of my starting team was on a bye week (for those unfamiliar: they were off this weekend. Probably boozing it up or sending pictures of their junk to random females, or whatever it is those athletes do when they've got some time off) But still. My Kicker, who I picked because apparently my competitive streak overrode my absolute hatred of all teams Boston, went randomly injured reserve. And my back-up kicker was what? ON A BYE WEEK. 

Also? Those players on their P's (Probables) and Q's (Questionables)? Yeah. When I left them on the bench they got points in the double figures. But of course, when I start them then they want to act all too injured to play well. I mean, really? EITHER YOU ARE INJURED OR YOU AREN'T. STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS.

You would think I would be mollified by the fact that Steve Smith got no points. But that would be negated by the fact that MY STEELERS GOT NEGATIVE POINTS. Negative! Points! I love you Steelers. I do. But why were you so bad that you didn't just get NO points, you went backward in scoring?!  From the team that lost to the Browns, JUST. LAST. WEEK.

I don't even want to talk about how I had OchoCinco who got 21 points his first game and hasn't been able to catch a pass since... or about how we both have a Monday game tonight and both of our players are on the same team, and how I need for MY player to get more than 6 points and for HER player to either get injured and get zero (OR NEGATIVE) points.

Nope. I'm just gonna sit here and dream the impossible dream - the one where I actually WIN this week's match up. After all, this is FANTASY football, right? 

/rant

No comments: