Monday, November 1, 2010

This is just like the time that I started the 30 day shred, except I think I only lasted for 3 days, but I'm sure this is better because I don't have to get up early and work out so maybe 30 days won't be so painful?

So this little pitiful space? Is my blog. And I love it. Really. But like any toy that you've had too long, I took it for granted...only pulling out to play when  I'm not on twitter , not playing on tumblr   I've worn out my other interweb time sucks.

Anyways, I decided to sign up for NaBloPoMo. Because I'm stupid , crazy , a glutton for punishment finding that I miss blogging. *cough*

If you take into consideration that I only posted once last month, 30 days is a whole lot of blogging. But to be fair, last month was my birthday (yes, the ENTIRE MONTH), and so I was busy doing birthday stuff: going to concerts, dressing up for Halloween, drinking because it was Wednesday, and generally doing whatever I wanted, which...apparently included pretending my blog did not exist.

But it DOES exist. And the reason that my blog has been languishing while I bullshit around the internet on twitter, or tumblr is because of PEOPLE I MET WHEN I BLOGGED. Ironic, isn't it?

Well. I'm changing all that. Because really? My life is still just as weird/fun/random as it was when I first started blogging. And I still want to share it with you.

Yeah, I'm TOTALLY gonna kick NaBloPoMo's ass.

And yes, this totally counts as a post.

3 comments:

miss tejota said...

Yes, that totally counts as a post and a great one at that. I can't wait to get a peak into your mind everyday. I'll be your sofa king cheerleading for NaBloPoMo. w00t!

Shnerfle said...

So, if we last longer than three days, we win, right? That's the bar we've set? I *might* be able to pull that off. ;-)

Stacey @twinmomoftwinz said...

I won't even pretend I can hang. Good on ya, though!!