So I bring you - My List of favorite things, to the Nth power. Hah.
1. Nine West - because I like SHOES. Somewhat of a shoe FREAK really. I was going to built a WHOLE SHOE CLOSET in my spare room, that was spare because The BOY moved out to make his way in Santa Cruz, but...he made his way back home, so...I'll have to save my selfish shoe closet obsession until he moves out FOR REAL. LOL.
2. Noting of your life in an internet fashion - also known as a BLOGGING. Some of my favorites? Laural Out Lout and She's Lump. They're both pretty hilarious. (Hmm...This letter N is much more difficult that I thought it would be.)
3. Nature - I enjoy playing outside when I get the chance. Bike riding on the beach (hurray for living in a place where weather allows most of the time), outdoor concerts, the smell of fresh cut grass that I didn't have to cut myself, naturally...and cookouts on the weekends.
4. Ninjas - Because in a fight between Pirates vs. Ninjas, even though Pirates are way cooler (they've got wine, women and really cool songs to sing)... a Ninja would kick a Pirates ass before the Pirate could slug his first chug of Rum.
5. Nooners - Yep, nothing beats love in the afternoon. Heh.
6. The 'Net - Hey, without it, how would I be friends with all of you? And how else would I have found out about Cake made with tequila?
7. Neighbors & New Friends - My real life Neighbors are awesome. They attend all the get togethers at the house and have a few of their own. And my bloggy new friends are pretty awesome too. (And pretty entertaining, I have to say)
8. New York, New York - That would be the city AND the hotel in Vegas. I like to travel and do as much as I can and I LOOOOVE Vegas. (And I couldn't figure out another way to get those 2 things on the list...they don't start with N and I love them both.. Well. Travel & Vegas, not the NY hotel because when I stayed there, I was in a room soo fucking far from the elevator I should have stayed in the hotel next door, and this one time while trying to get to my room I almost PEED on myself because I was a)drunk b)unclear on how long it was REALLY gonna take to get back to my room and....TMI? okay. Moving along)
9. That Nincompoop I married. Also known as The Man, whose nickname actually DOES start with N.
10. Nonsense - Like movies that make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts, playing games with the Brat, hanging out with my girl friends, corny jokes, and This.
So there you have it, some of my favorite things, brought to you by the letter N and the number 10.
Now, Brandy gave ME my letter...so I guess if you wanna play...I'll give you yours.