- If I want to lose 2 pounds a week (or is it 1.5), I can only have 928 calories
- That’s not a lot of food
- FAT. THERE’S A LOT OF FAT IN MY DIET
- Grande Chai Tea lattes are 200 calories (I didn’t drink the whole thing; I never do)
- Now I only have 345 calories for dinner
- Including any/all snacks
- There’s an orange sitting on my desk and I’m scared to eat it.
- Starting tonight
- Who's with me?
It should be noted, that these calories do not include any sort of exercise. Which. I WILL BE DOING. So that will allow a couple hundred more calories. Also? Why didn't it have an option for sedentary job, but busy like a motherfucker once I clock out? AND? I don't really think that 928 calories is reasonable. But I guess if I eat healthier, maybe 928 calories is a WHOLE LOT of food?
We'll see. Luckily I have the option to change it to something I think is more I WANNA LOSE WEIGHT BUT NOT STARVE TO DEATH IN THE PROCESS calorie goal.