Monday, February 9, 2009

I want to talk about ME

So although I had quite the weekend. Tattooed Minivan Mom is doing a meme linky. And I'm joining in because 1. I’m lazy and 2. I’m lazy. Oh yah. And because memes can be kind of fun, ESPECIALLY if I get to make up your own!


Do you have any tattooes/piercings? Yes, five tattoos and a tongue piercing. My ears are pierced, but unfortunately, I am allergic to the posts, so I never wear..except for proper pictures. And usually for no longer than 10 minutes before my ears turn red.

What was your first car? Ford Mustang. Got totaled when an asshole ran a red light and almost killed me.

Favorite drink? Captain Morgan and sprite. Tastes kind of like cream soda. And red death . For when I’m living on the edge and absolutely, positively want to get completely fucked up. (Tastes kind of like kool-aid, don’t say I didn’t warn you)

Do you remember your first time having sex? Yes, I do. Surprisingly, I’m still having sex with that guy.

Favorite Movie? I’m sort of all over the place.. so, The Last Unicorn, Sparkle and Beaches umm..and the Princess Bride. (Okay. It’s more than one. Whatever)

Weirdest place you’ve ever had sex? Church parking lot. (Yes. I already know I’m going to hell) My defense? I was on base, and I hadn’t seen The Man in 6 months, we were sort of in a hurry. As a side note, every time somebody busted in on me having sex I was in a BED.

Favorite smell? Fresh cut green grass

NOT so favorite foods? Lettuce and nuts. (No nuts in my food…nuts in YOUR mouth! LOL. Sorry, I can never resist)

Favorite Swear Word? Fuck (also my favorite verb. heh.)

Words I say most often? Awesome, Dude and So there.

Favorite number? THREE. It’s the magic number. Yes it is

So there. Completely random meme, from a completely random Me.

11 comments:

Lump said...

I want to see pics of all your tats, lady! ;)

and I'm getting me a red death next time I'm at the bar for sure.

Unknown said...

Oh, the red death sounds more like it will be my death!

Love the princess bride- fun meme!

kaila said...

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Love it.

Cristin said...

I have 5 tattoos and am allergic to earrings too!

Stopping by from the Meme linky!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally going to see what a red death is. Sounds like a good Valentine's drink.

So does that mean you were of the virginal nature when you got married? That's amazing. And pretty cool.

K, I love the Last Unicorn. That's the one with Tom Cruise right? Why? It's so cheesy. I like Krull too.

Stealing it!

Jenners said...

Visiting all the homemade memes! Sounds like your and TMM are two peas in a pod! Fun meme and I'll try to do it sometime!

kisatrtle said...

Have fun stormin' the castle! TPP is one of my favorite movies too. Great Meme

Vodka Mom said...

I"m still having sex with my first guy too!! Yeah, we had a break in the MIDDLE but what the hell!!!

Anonymous said...

what about the movie once upon a time.
i cry wahhhhhh

Laural Out Loud said...

Both of those drinks sound good!

There's actually a movie called Sparkle and Beaches? What on earth is it about? Can I make fun of you for liking a movie with such a crazy name?

Anonymous said...

sex in a church parking lot. yahoo. now your talkin'. ummm, i mean, you ARE going to hell girl. great meme.

http://momofboxer.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-leaving.html