Well, check Meme Out (hehe..get it?)
1. I love a man in Uniform
2. I got married in Hawaii on the beach, when I was 19 years old. My husband wore his Uniform.
3. I have moved 7 times in the last 15 years. Thank you, Marine Corps.
4. I have NEVER lived overseas, but I have always wanted to live in Spain.
5. Within 6 months, my MIL came to visit me in Hawaii, and stayed for 2 months. I actually enjoyed it because she cooked every day.
6. I hated it too, because I knew she knew I wasn't listening to the radio every night at bedtime.
7. I lived in Boston for 4 years and it was the worst experience of my life. I came *this close* to divorce. In the end though, The Man & I are better people and have a better relationship because of it.
8. I got two of my four tattoos in Boston.
9. I got my first tattoo when I turned 18 in Hollywood, next door to where I used to work. I was a telemarketer, I hated my job, and there were hookers that worked right in front of my building.
10. I got my last tattoo in honor of my MIL who had breast cancer, along with The Man and his sister. We all have the same tattoo.
11. I almost got a tattoo of an autograph of a Rock god. Thank God the tattoo parlor was booked, because alcohol had let my inner fangirl loose and I was too drunk to reign it in.
12. I have the weirdest taste in music of anyone that I know. ZZ Top is performing and I TOTALLY want to see them.
13. I don't love chocolate. But I LOOOOVE candy.
That last one is completely random...I mean, even MORE random than the other stuff, but still true.
You can check out other Thursday Thirteens here